Friday, May 1, 2009

Get Adequate Insurance (09-Dec-09)


"Travel Insurance should be the first thing that people buy the moment they confirm their travel bookings"
When I was young and wild and with no commitment on my back, I do not believe in Travel Insurance at all. Taking it to chance is my form of gamble. I will risk the few dollars of travel insurance and spend it on food and postcards. Silly move.
As I grew up, I realize the importance of this little travel insurance. Just look around us, the riots in Thailand resulting in a close off of the airport, and Asean ministers have to be heli off to the Phuket airport to run off from the riots during their Meetings. On a personal note, I had suffered diahorrea in Cambodia, and my wife also suffered diahorrea in Nepal. Back then, I wished I had bought travel insurance then.
Don't be penny wise but pound foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment