Saturday, July 4, 2009

Insuring Lifes (26-Jun-09)


It's been a month long since I last updated this blog. The switch from an engineering lifestyle to that of a full time professional financial advisers hasn't been an easy path. Discipline, Commitment, Perseverance, Mental Strength and so much more ingredients have to be put in to achieve the success recipe.

This article from a Prudential adviser roughly sums up the perks that keep me going. The rewards in this career goes beyond the dollars and cents because I know I am able to help him/her when financial help is needed most. In this line, we meet all sorts of people, the positive type, the negative type, and of course the neutral ones.

Working with people is definitely more challenging & difficult than working with machines. Only by climbing out of my cocoon than I realized my engineering skills had been so limited. Time to break out into the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment